PRIVACY & SAFETY
In today’s online market, honesty is the best policy. That’s why we designed the most generous and transparent store policy for our customers. Read below to learn more and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions!
By using the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, you represent and warrant that:
[(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;]
[(4) you are not under the age of 13;]
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside [, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site;
(6) you will not access the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot or otherwise; script,
(7) you will not use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site for any purpose other than that for which we make the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site available. The WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.email,
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
4. use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site or the networks or services connected to the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. use any information obtained from the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
16. attempt to bypass any measures of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC designed to prevent or restrict access to the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, or any portion of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
17. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site to you.
18. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
21. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “).pcms
22. except as may be the result of a standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
24. use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
They may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Site contributions may be viewable by other users of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site and through third-party webs. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, and other users of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site and
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any web WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site:
(1) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(3) in the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
(5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application;
As part of the functionality of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site.
You can deactivate the connection between the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site, and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC contain (or you may be sent via the wasabitransformations.com) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content"). Site may
include the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Website or the Third-Party Content. Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Website is accessed through the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site,
Websites or any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any web WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC to which you navigate from the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC or relating to any applications you use or install from the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the WASABI TRANSFORMATIONS, LLC si
Credit / Debit Cards